Amore y Pace

15.5.06

why the low rise jean is only flattering on certain body types

i'm one of those ppl that tells other ppl when they have part of their lunch lounging on their cheek. one time i told my supervisor he had a sesame seed in his mustache. i figure, they don't want to walk out to their car at 5pm after work and realize that all day long no one told them about the broccoli between molars 12 and 13. we say something because we have ALL pulled down our visor on the drive to realize our own foolish remains at some time or other. and we wished somebody had spoke up.

a few weeks ago my roomate was coloring my hair at her salon and while looking up at her i brought attention to what seemed like a "hangy" booger. you know what i'm talking about-so anyhow, turns out it was the bottom end of her nose ring. i was the bonehead on that one.

but then over the weekend i went to Home Depot. first of all, i hate this store. it's ugly and it smells unpleasant. oh, and i can't find anything there and avoid it at all costs. but a las, there i was alone and in orange heaven breathing in insecticide and saw dust looking for a window A/C unit. i had one of the apron ppl help me out with my purchase. i needed her to use her UPC gun to register my purchase on the Self Check-Out lane.

that's when i saw her butt crack. seriously, she's standing in front of me trying to figure out why her gun isn't working (which took at least twenty minutes) and her shirt is somehow caught between the apron ties and her own belt, which coincidentily isn't actually connected through the belt loop holes on the jeans. what i witnessed next was at least three inchs of crack protruding from her jeans.

i wish i could tell you that i diplomatically brought her attention to the matter. but i can't tell you that. you see, i wasn't sure how to begin to phrase it. somehow, i'm not sure that this was offensive to every other shopper. but then again, what do i know about the people who shop at home depot.

4 Comments:

Blogger brett said...

The visible ass-crack is reserved for plumbers only! "Well there's your problem right there"!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Willis, LCPC, CADC said...

ha!!!!!!!!!!!! that is hilarious & crack kills only in large doses;)

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One time John dropped a placker (one of those disposable one time use thingys that floss your teeth, like a toothpick sorta?) down my crack b/c so much was showing...I didn't realize it was a problem but have been very conscience of it since then...

9:08 PM  
Blogger jimmy said...

when I was sitting in class once my friend dropped a pencil down my crack much to everyone's amusement...I'm a big guy and I had no idea I was known as the "butt crack guy" until then. Since then I've made sure to be more careful...

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home