Amore y Pace

13.5.06

unload

i'm still unpacking all my crap. it seems i own more junk than there are holes to stuff it all. the thing that sucks about unpacking is that inevitably there is this one small thing that you want and you can't remember where you put it for the move. in the last two weeks at various points this object was:
my hair brush, my pampered chef ice cream scoop, my favorite white dangle apple earrings that i affectionately call "eve earrings", the new book of USPS stamps, and Jack-my shuffle.

in other news, i had one of the worst weeks at work of my life. how does everything go wrong in the same week? bad karma i suppose. i actually cried at work (which I have never done). yea, it sucked. these jerkoff teens were total asses to me which i usually can take.

but for some reason after i left the room on thursday after giving them hell, i went into the staff room and broke into tears. i have no idea how this happened but i'm telling you i lost total control of my facial muscles & my composure. i hate it when i lose my composure in front of ppl who don't know me well. because then i feel like such a fool. i have to get better at this showing vulnerability crap.

i'll close in saying after working with substance abuser teens i was just about ready to find out first hand just what a "bowl" might feel like while decompressing from my day.
jerks.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you know Miranda Hunt?

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sucks...I hate crying at work...I have only done it twice and never infront of my boss, but both were directly related to him. Oh and one other time right after Little Bit died...
On a lighter note, I too, have white dangle apple earrings! I call mine, "the molars" cuz I knid of think they look like molars.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

sometimes, on bad days, i wonder if it's possible to get "better at this showing vulnerability crap". i'm still really bad at it almost 6 months into my marriage. = (

8:42 AM  
Blogger Kara Newby said...

please please please please please please please call me

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home