Amore y Pace

18.4.06

the move countdown: 2 weeks

what i will miss about living alone:
1. dishes piling up in the sink that i left, and i don't care about- mold schmold.
2. walking around naked on the third floor of my apartment bldg with the windows open
(i figure if mr. peeping tom is ballsy enough to climb up that high in the chicago wind, he deserves a free show)
3. crying for no reason, blowing snot on my couch pillow & knowing that a little febreeze will cover it all up
4. taking really really really really looong baths, door swung open with my music blasting out of the living room and not worrying that someone else is waiting in line to get in
5. spreading my makeup out all across my bathroom counter deciding on eye color (this one can also apply to shoes)

what i won't miss about living alone:
1. writing the only check that will contribute to rent (I'm slowing being convinced that this could be the number 1 reason to get married-i hate paying bills alone)
2. crying for no reason without someone to assure me i'm not a freakoid
3. running out of toilet paper or tampons and leaving for wal-mart late in the pm because i have no one to borrow from
4. having nobody else to be spontaneous with
5. there being no one else to blame my bad PMS gas on

12 Comments:

Blogger Clint Wells said...

There may be no one to blame the gas on, but at least you get to pass it. My wife hates it when I fart. That's cool. I can handle it.

The only problem is that, at age 22, I still think the sound of a fart is the funniest thing on the planet.

Sheesh.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Brian T. Murphy said...

yea, seriously, clint's pretty lame.

and my wife. when she farts it smells so bad that it literally makes me angry. and it makes me go crazy and I break window panes and start to cut myself on the forehead with shards of broken glass.

actually I made up the part about the forehead, but her farts really do make me angry.

BTM

11:03 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

In respect of my hubby, I won't mention farts, his or mine in this post. ;) Not sure what the weekend looks like, cause the man handles my social calendear these days. I don't have time to talk to anyone. lol. I'll ask when he gets home from being my sugar daddy. ;)

4:24 PM  
Blogger Kara Newby said...

PMS gas really is the worse. Because, really, there's no reason for it, other than the damn blood coming out of your body. Once again- is this really necessary to one day produce a child? Stupid Eve. Man, there really are pro's and cons. I love walking around naked as much as the next guy, but man, maybe it's worth it to share that rent, and to come home to normal people at the end of a day talking to "not as normal" people. i miss sonic trips with you. Want to move to Birmingham?

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being married is cool, because you get to split the bills. But you can still fart as much as you want, walk around naked, and leave dirty dishes in the sink.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Kara Newby said...

still waiting for links.....

8:40 PM  
Blogger Kara Newby said...

Trevor- I think that it depends on who you marry. I'm pretty sure Adam freaks out everytime he sees all my dirty dishes. So he does them. I've begun to just leave them for him, in fact, because I HATE washing dishes.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Brian T. Murphy said...

Kara,

I also hate things. Horses, for example. I hate them.

10:47 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Willis, LCPC, CADC said...

sorry i'm a moron and can't figure out the stupid link thing. forget it. i'll need someone to log on as me or something, its not worth it for the technologically impaired.

y'all are funny. i always think talking to men about gas is a funny topic. i don't know where the horses phobia comes from but i bet its a good story cheif.

12:20 AM  
Blogger Daniel Hames said...

You know someone in Leicester? That's crazy... what's her name? There's a fair chance that I know her.

Dan

6:49 AM  
Blogger Daniel Hames said...

Yeah I know the CPC. My parents know people from there, though I've not met Tiffany.

Glad you liked Leicester. It's not a bad place. Glad also that you liked my site :o)

Yup, I'm a music/worship leader at my church, Holy Trinity.

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trevor would say that...
His farts are atrocious and in Africa they were merely ACCENTUATED by nasty food. Ethiopian food does a number on anyone, but Trevor really didn't need any help there. I could have busted some windows with my head. Oh, and Trevor only leaves dishes in the sink now because he's living with his mommy.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home