Amore y Pace

8.9.06

consumer product de jour

is vitamin water; you can buy them at trader joe's fairly cheap.

i'm here at the office and just took the time to actually read the label of my most recent Tropical Citrus. you should buy some vitamin water. especially if you're like me and like to pretend that your vitamin water tastes like kool-aid without the sugar. you have to be either really imaginative or masochistic to do this. i'll let you pass the judgement. (i also like to pretend that sore hamstrings are yoga's good fortune)

all week karma has pointed me to soccer. my orangey b+ guarana bottle today has this light-hearted description of how the added vitamins will "give you an extra kick (pun intended)".
now, i'm not sure what guarana is but the people at Glaceau have convinced me that i need it plus my "b" to get this extra kick. consider me one step ahead.

vitamins + water= all you need
this was $1.10 worth spending.

1 Comments:

Blogger Al said...

I'm a big fan of SMART water. I know it's most likely just clever marketing and probably comes out of a tap, but it's some good tasting water!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home