Amore y Pace

19.5.08

Sunday Insomnia

It seems that I am just unable to sleep on Sunday evenings. Here I am again trying my hardest to calm my thoughts for long enough that I can trick myself into sleeping. 
I counted up my mosquito bites which fall between my ankles and three inches below my knees. I wore capris on my weekend rock climbing trip to Wisconsin. If my estimations are correct I have 52 on my left leg and 56 on my right leg. 
And I assure you that I've been conservative, given that several welps were counted as one bite when I am sure it must be at least 3+ that make up those bulging itch spots. Every half hour or so I cake on hydrocortisone cream to postpone the pain.

I would take the suggestion of editing photographs but I'm still learning how to use all the bells and whistles on iphoto. And sorry, but, I don't get SportsCenter though I think that could do the trick of "drowning out" my thoughts.

I think if I'm still up at 0200 I'm going to call in to work. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home