Amore y Pace

15.11.06

you are great fans

and you are kind for not yelling at me that i've not posted.
things are b-u-s-y. i suppose living in the big city and spending time with people you care about fills a persons day full. the good news is i'm headed to tejas for turkey day. i'll only be in houston for 2 days and then off to fort worth. my priority is playing with my nieces as much as possible.

to sum up a few of the very fun things i've been up to: saw a great play at the Goodman Theatre, had THE BEST cuban food of my life, went to the Lincoln Park Zoo, lots and lots of dancing, good dinners with the familia (moms always help clean when they visit! YES!), the MACY's windows unveiling themed Mary Poppins & the Great Tree in the Walnut Room adorned with Vera Wang topper.

isn't chicago your kind of town!
love it.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am jealous! we only get headless manequins in the Macy's windows at Baybrook.

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What play did you see at the Goodman? I love that theatre...there's a play about Frank Lloyd Wright coming up that is another don't-miss.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Willis, LCPC, CADC said...

Anon- I saw "Vigils" which was quite thought provoking. FLW is genius and I'd love to see anything about him! Very cool, also of course Christmas Carol is coming soon there as well.

Meg, Baybrook will never compare my dear. Please move away from texas. :)

7:54 PM  
Blogger Regan said...

Tell me, does Chicago have any parades quite like the Fourth of July parade down Fuqua?

On a second note, I was wondering if the lack of begging for more blogs had less to do with the patience of your readers than the lack of readers.... That wasn't a very nice thing to say. I should delete that, but I've already entered the "Word Verificaction" and clicked "Publish your Comment".

8:33 AM  
Blogger Brian T. Murphy said...

bonita - I consider myself your internet friend and I miss your writings, and I also regret not getting to go to kara's wedding.

and chicago is rad. I want to go there.

and that is all I have to say.

9:57 AM  
Blogger roy said...

how's the winter?
have fun in texas and with ur nieces.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Al said...

Chicago is MY kind of town. And, I heard that if Elly and I visit you are going to pimp us out to some lovely latin men. Sign me up!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home